Old March 15th 07, 01:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Sam's Grand Plan for Chess Life

If anybody has back issues of Chess Life or Chess Review that they
want to get rid of, please send them to me. I have everything since
2000 but I want anything from 1960 to 2000.

I cannot pay serious money but I can pay the postage.

Damaged condition and missing pages OK.

I plan to collect as many old issues of Chess Life and Chess Review as
I can, cut them up and sort the articles by author.

That is the reason why I do not care what their condition is, because
I plan to cut them up anyway.

Sam Sloan
1664 Davidson Ave., Apt. 1B
Bronx NY 10453

917-507-7226

Old March 15th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer

On 15 Mar 2007 06:17:02 -0700, "samsloan" wrote:

If anybody has back issues of Chess Life or Chess Review that they
want to get rid of, please send them to me. I have everything since
2000 but I want anything from 1960 to 2000.

I cannot pay serious money but I can pay the postage.

Damaged condition and missing pages OK.

I plan to collect as many old issues of Chess Life and Chess Review as
I can, cut them up and sort the articles by author.

That is the reason why I do not care what their condition is, because
I plan to cut them up anyway.

Sam, why not scan 'em? If you cut them up, the fact that two
different authors may be on front/back of the page will get in your
way.

Sam Sloan
1664 Davidson Ave., Apt. 1B
Bronx NY 10453

917-507-7226

Old March 15th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer

On 15 Mar, 10:53, Mike Murray wrote:
On 15 Mar 2007 06:17:02 -0700, "samsloan" wrote:

If anybody has back issues of Chess Life or Chess Review that they
want to get rid of, please send them to me. I have everything since
2000 but I want anything from 1960 to 2000.

I cannot pay serious money but I can pay the postage.

Damaged condition and missing pages OK.

I plan to collect as many old issues of Chess Life and Chess Review as
I can, cut them up and sort the articles by author.

That is the reason why I do not care what their condition is, because
I plan to cut them up anyway.

Sam, why not scan 'em? *If you cut them up, the fact that two
different authors may be on front/back of the page will get in your
way.

Sam Sloan
1664 Davidson Ave., Apt. 1B
Bronx NY 10453

This show what a moron Sam Sloan is. This is a loser who lives off his
wife while sleeping under the tables from tournament to tournament.

Old March 16th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer

[email protected] show what a moron Sam Sloan is. This is a loser who lives
off his wife while sleeping under the tables from tournament to
tournament.

At least he is always upfront and honest about his identity.

If Sloan is a moronic loser, what does that make you, the anonymous troll
stalker fag? You are certainly ten times more pathetic than the victim of
your attacks.