Old March 16th 07, 09:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Sam Sloan voted to give Hal Bogner $50,000

Sam Sloan voted to give his buddy Hal Bogner and ChessMagnetSchool.com
$50,000 to fix the USCF website. This is in addition to $50,000 to
Paul Hoffman and $40,000 to Jennifer Shahade.

Old March 16th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Mar 16, 5:48 am, wrote:
Sam Sloan voted to give his buddy Hal Bogner and ChessMagnetSchool.com
$50,000 to fix the USCF website. This is in addition to $50,000 to
Paul Hoffman and $40,000 to Jennifer Shahade.

I really wish I knew who this is, or what his
agenda is.

He sounds a bit like the Fake Sam Sloan.

Any ideas?

And no I did not vote to give Hal Bogner $50,000 or to give Paul
Hoffman $50,000 or Jennifer $40,000.

The Real Sam Sloan

Old March 16th 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On 16 Mar, 05:48, wrote:
Sam Sloan voted to give his buddy Hal Bogner and ChessMagnetSchool.com
$50,000 to fix the USCF website. This is in addition to $50,000 to
Paul Hoffman and $40,000 to Jennifer Shahade.

Vote for Don Schultz! He is the man with integrity and experience!

Old March 17th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Sloan must prosecute Stalker

"samsloan" I really wish I knew who this is, or
what his
agenda is.

It is someone who is completely gutless. Taking an occasional shot at anyone
is something that I don't object to; but constantly stalking a person while
maintaining an anonymity to avoid legal prosecution is gutless.

You should file a lawsuit in your local circuit court (after consulting with
legal counsel) and then send subpoenas to the appropriate ISPs to find out
who your stalker is and get a restraining order against him or her.

You may not be able to get punitive damages, but you can certainly get your
attorney's fees, costs, and get the various ISPs to ban this abuser. You
will also be able to finally expose who he is on every forum, and make sure
that he is known and has a court judgment against him entered into his
credit report.

The person who is stalking you non-stop needs to be held accountable for his
psychotic stalking. This has been going on for at least a year, and it is
beyond abnormal. Any judge that reviews the thousands of malicious posts by
the fake sam sloan will probably order a psychological evaluation of your
stalker.

I suggest you find out from an attorney if you can get Discovery by filing
the lawsuit as a Domestic Violence Restraining Order under New York State's
Stalker Laws. If you file the case in the Domestic Violence (or Family
Court) then you can get psychological evaluations ordered.

The better alternative would be to print up all these posts and contact the
District Attorney's Office and find out if the level of maliciousness rises
to the level that justifies criminal prosecution. If the state files a
criminal case against your stalker then they can also order that he be
evaluated for mental illness as part of his pre-sentencing and/or probation
report.

Either way, I suggest that you act immediately, as your past year on the
USCF board has been destroyed by this psychopath, and you are about to get
tossed out in part thanks to this stalker constantly posting messages using
your name.