Old March 16th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Channing and Goichberg will ban Sam Sloan from the USCF forum

Goichberg and Channing are stacking the deck against Sloan. They are
putting their people in the Forums Oversight Committee to suspend Sam
Sloan from posting. They will ban Sam Sloan from the USCF next. Vote
for Don Schultz, the only man with integrity.

Old March 17th 07, 10:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Mar 16, 7:15 pm, wrote:
Goichberg and Channing are stacking the deck against Sloan. They are
putting their people in the Forums Oversight Committee to suspend Sam
Sloan from posting. They will ban Sam Sloan from the USCF next. Vote
for Don Schultz, the only man with integrity.

I have no idea who is but he is right.

It is obvious that Bill Goichberg has stacked the USCF Forums with his
own hand-picked people. The Board Members were not allowed to object
to any one member of the committee. They had to either vote for the
entire committee selected by Goichberg or vote not to have a committee
at all.

The first thing the committee did was suspend me from posting. Here is
the notice:

From: SysAdmin sysadmin
To: samsloan
Subject: Notification of Disciplinary Action Quote message
NOTIFICATION OF DISCIPLINARY ACTION

Date: March 16, 2007
To: Sam Sloan

Your post to the USCF Forums on Tue Mar 13, 2007, Subject: "The Polgar
Gang", in the USCF Issues Forum was in violation of the Acceptable
Usage Guidelines for the USCF Forum.

This is a 1st level sanction.

Accordingly, you have been suspended from posting to the USCF Forums
for a period of 24 hours.

This sanction was imposed by order of the Forums Oversight Committee.

Mike Nolan, serving as the Forums Technical Administrator

Old March 17th 07, 10:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Please note that Don Schultz also objected to the high-handed way Bill
Goichberg forced his selections down the throats of the other board
members.

Here is what Don wrote:

Bill, maybe its semantics but for the future, when I agree to having a
committee submit names or other recommendations to the Board for
approval I expect them to send it to the entire Board for comments
rather than the first time I see the names, to have it be in the form
of a motion, which means acceptance or pubic rejection of someone you
don't think suitable. Those mentioned in the motion whom I know are ok
but I would have chosen one or two others instead. I never heard of
some of them and would like to have heard something about them before
voting to put them on this committee.

Don

Old March 17th 07, 11:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

I have found out that anybody who tends to agree with me on the
overall issues has also been suspended from posting to the USCF Issues
Forum.

This includes Attorney Brian Lafferty who is always very careful not
to write anything that might be construed as a personal attack on
anybody.

There is nobody left to get the issues out. The only people still
allowed to post are Pro-Polgar people and Goichberg Sycophants.