Old February 9th 04, 07:42 PM
Gammon Double

Default Chessbase 8 "show opening"?

Is there a way to get Chessbase 8 to show the name of the opening at the
bottom left corner of the screen such as Fritz does?

Thx,

David

Old February 10th 04, 02:27 AM
Gammon Double

If you have nothing to say with regards to my question, keep your mouth
shut!

"CeeBee" wrote in message
.84...
"Gammon Double" wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

Is there a way to get Chessbase 8 to show the name of the opening at the
bottom left corner of the screen such as Fritz does?

There's not much use in multiposting. Use crossposting. (restricting the
crosspost to two groups or so at most)

--
CeeBee

_Got no wockin' furries_

Old February 10th 04, 09:39 AM
Axiom_of_Chess

You're the twit jackass! You don't know your head from your gay ass! Your
drivel in RGCM is wrong.

"CeeBee" wrote in message
. 6.84...
"Gammon Double" wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

If you have nothing to say with regards to my question, keep your
mouth shut!

Look at my answer in RGCM before you shout and multipost, you twit.

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"

Old February 10th 04, 08:31 PM
Axiom_of_Chess

I didn't take any bait idiot.....i'm just stating fact. You really are a
moron and you don't know what you're talking about. You are a case in point
of: "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Old March 3rd 04, 06:19 AM
Petra van Weersel

Hello CeeBee,

I have the same question. Could you enlighten me in finding the answer. Is
RGCM fore instead rec games chessmaster ????
So i would be happy if you give some more info on this issue.
THNX
Greetings Henk van Weersel

May the wind swiften youre kites and the sun illuminate youre chesspieces.
Kiteman

"CeeBee" schreef in bericht