Old March 21st 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Sam Sloan coming to Nashville to solicit young victims

Sam Sloan in BINFO#200700832 wrote:

I will be taking a delegation of kids from my neighborhood in the
Bronx to the National Elementary Championship in Nashville on May
11-13...

He should be arrested the moment he arrives for promoting Pokemon porn.

Old March 22nd 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

[email protected] He should be arrested the moment he arrives for promoting
Pokemon porn.

YOu should be arrested for stalking and then sent to a mental hospital.