Old March 24th 07, 09:04 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default JASON LOHNER IS A 1311 RATED RETARDED CRETIN WHO ISN'T INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO PLAY CHESS, AND HE ALSO TAKES BIG BLACK DICKS UP HIS GAY REAR END!!!

There is a reason you're a 1400 chess player Rob Mitchell, aka
Help-Bitch aka No More Chess, aka SBD. There is also a reason you
don't sign
your posts with your real name,
but instead hide behind a potpourri of aliases like the snivelling,
frightened little cowardly eunuch you are. The beauty of this
situation is that I fight with 100% facts and truth, and everyone with
a brain reading this knows it....and you fight with 100% lies and
nonsense. Also, it doesn't take a shrink to see that this idiot is
talking about himself with his chronic mention of being "bi-curious".
One would expect someone who's too cowardly to post under his real
name is in all likelyhood a homo, so it's not surprising.

Inconnux = Jason Lohner = Fetal Alcohol effects baby = 1311 chess
rating
http://www.chess.ca/memberinfo.asp?CFCN=144557

Here he loses to someone even LOWER rated than he is:
http://members.shaw.ca/winnipeg_ches..._vs_Retard.htm

And check out this game:
http://members.shaw.ca/winnipeg_chess/1300_Jamboree.htm
Notice the obvious blunder on move 35 that a blind inebriate wouldn't
make
in a bullet game time scramble.

JMR

Old March 24th 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Repa Retard chess

I just finished reading a rather long-winded article discussing the
Spartans and how they held back the "cretin" army, despite being
hopelessly outnumbered. The author must have used the word cretin
about thirty or forty times, much like my poor student, Jason Repa
(AKA Skippy) does each day he posts. In fact, I noted that not only
did he fail to capitalize the word, but it struck me as very odd that
the author chose the suffix "in" rather than, say, "an", as in Cretan
(or Spartan). So, just to be sure, I looked it up. Sure enough, this
well-paid financial wizard had erred, and because of his monotonous
repetition of the term, multiplied his spelling error many, many fold.

This just goes to show that one can in fact learn, or rather, become
more familiar with, certain tidbits of knowledge, even from the
lowest of intellects. Indeed, Skippy has the proper spelling down
pat, as with other favored terms such as "retard" and "imbecile".
They say that practice makes perfect, and here we see just how true
this is. That other guy, the well-paid investment guru, had not the
slightest clue as to the subtle difference between a fellow from Crete
and, say, a fellow from the Winterpeg Sanitarium where Skippy and his
cretinous friends reside.

Now, you may wonder as to why exactly an investment guru would
choose to discuss Cretans, and Spartans holding them off, instead of
say, investing. Well this was just a long-winded rant about politics
and energy resources, not money, but he maintained that he had the
right to rant this way because they are inextricably tied together.
Be that as it may, before going to press he should have considered
consulting an expert on cretins, like my student Jason Repa, for
instance.

-- coach bot

Old March 24th 07, 10:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Help-Bitch = low testosterone + low IQ and always hides behind an alias

I don't know what we've learned from watching you Help-Bitch.....You
are, bar none, the biggest hypocrite of RGCM and a complete coward in
the truest sense of the word. Everything you've accused others of
doing, you're guilty of doing yourself at least ten times over. There
is no surprise that you feel the need to back down and hide behind
aliases. You've never been able to stand your ground your entire life.
You're used to being weak and hiding from confrontation. You don't
have a clue what it was to be a Spartan. You're like the polar
opposite of how the Spartans lived.

And you're CONSTANTLY outsmarted by me and others, so you try to
defend yourself by attacking spelling errors or typos. This is a
usenet group. Nobody is preparing a manuscript to send off to a
publisher, so spelling and typos are not at all important. What's
important is CONTENT. But a witless moron like you wouldn't understand
that concept. You think you're achieving something by running
spellcheck babbling like a minimum-wage clerk about the mistakes.
That's the first thing to look for when you want to know who the dumb
people are in a usenet group. It's the ones who lose the intellectual
battle, so they run to their trusty spell check. Sometimes I make
spelling mistakes on purpose just to draw out the retards. It's like
putting cheese in a mousetrap, to catch yourself a mental mouse!

JMR

Old March 24th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

On Mar 24, 4:50 am, "help bot" wrote:
[...]

On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, "Skippy Repa" wrote:

Bi curious Jason Repa is a failure and a horrible chess player

Results from "Skippy's" Tournament.... a Classic? LOL

Jason Repa Classic

[ Home ] [ Crosstables ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------**-----

Tournament Director Jason Repa Finish Date 2004/3/28
Tournament # 200405008 Province MB

# Name Old Perf New High
Results Tot
1
Cleto, Sam 1888 2074 1933 1992 X X 1 = 0 = 1 1
4.0

2
Zaczek, Jonathon 1876 2011 1918 1918 0 = X X 1 = 1 = 3.5

3
Van Wyk, Joseph 1954 1852 1928 1954 1 = 0 = X X 0 = 2.5

4
Repa, Jason 1992 1773 1 938 1992 0 0 0 = 1 = X X=
2.0

Notice how he tried to "stack" his tournament with weaker rated
players at the start of the Jason Repa Classic? He finished dead
last
in a tournament he attempted to stack in his favor.

LOL What a joke!

Rob

Most interesting is the fact that he only made Expert because the
CFC
added one point per game to each player's rating under 2200 active
from 2004-2006 - else he would still be a lowly A player. According
the CFC, some players gained as many as 200 points from this rather
dubious sounding adjustment.

I understand that "Skippy" Repa is so dumb he thinks "Homo Erectus"
refers to his "Bi Curious" dating habits

Repa has achieved a new title. He is a "MASTER-BAITER"

LOL

I don't think he will figure that out.

If you want to hear what an ape in bi curious ape in heat sounds
like... listen to this clip of Skippy trying to sing!

http://members.shaw.ca/jasonspics/tl.mp3