Old February 11th 04, 03:58 AM

Default Practice tactics on a PDA?

Hello. I use ChessTiger on my Palm PDA, and it does a good job. Flexible,
way too strong for me at most of its levels, and lets you play through
games; even shows its analysis while replaying previous games. But it
doesn't have a real "teaching" mode that lets you practice tactics (or even
particular openings). Is there any program for the Palm that lets you
practice tactics (and/or openings)...similar to what you might find in a
good tactics exercise book? Thanks.