Old February 12th 04, 04:53 AM
Gregory Topov

Default setting game result in SCID

If I've entered a game in SCID, how do I set the game result? I've been
entering a correspondence game I've been playing, and now that the game is
finally done, I can't figure out how to edit the headers to set the game
result. I'm sure it's something obvious, but I can't find it.... thanks in
advance.
--
Gregory Topov
"I don't necessarily agree with everything I say." - Marshall McLuhan

Old February 12th 04, 07:35 AM
Ricky Robbins

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:53:47 -0500, "Gregory Topov"
wrote:

If I've entered a game in SCID, how do I set the game result? I've been
entering a correspondence game I've been playing, and now that the game is
finally done, I can't figure out how to edit the headers to set the game
result. I'm sure it's something obvious, but I can't find it.... thanks in
advance.

When you chose to save the game (either new or replace), the dialog
box has a "Result:" choice. "1" if White won, "=" if a draw, and "0"
if Black won.

Ricky
Old February 12th 04, 07:57 AM
John

I'm sure it's something obvious, but I can't find it....

It is not your fault, it is not obvious :-)

When choosing Save Game, you can enter the headers;

John

Old February 12th 04, 01:19 PM
Gregory Topov

"John" wrote in message ...
When choosing Save Game, you can enter the headers;

I had been using the "Save and Replace" button (third icon from the left in
default version), and then the headers don't come up. When selecting "Save
and Replace" from the "Game" menu, the headers came up and I could change
them.
Thanks for the help!