Old March 26th 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Schultz, Berry, Jones and Lux

This slate is willing to spend $250,000 to defeat the SP team. Schultz
will be the campaign manager. I'm on the payroll and my job is to
attack the SP team. We'll win at any cost. Once we do, I'll be the new
CFO holding the money. Vote for the slate of Schultz, Berry, Jones and
Lux, we have 250 years of experience!