Old March 29th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Manually Uninstall CT-ART 3.0

Does anybody know how to uninstall CT-ART 3.0 manually? I am getting
the classic 501 runtime error that seems to have plagued these guys
for years. The program ran fine for me when I was on XP, but now that
I've gone to Vista, it won't run. They've sent me a patch for Vista,
but it does not improve the situation.

I have executed the following steps, but when I re-install, I get the
exact same error:
- run the Unwise program
- search the registry for any keys containing "CT-ART", deleting each
of them
- search my computer for any thing that includes "CT-ART", deleting
every file discovered

I communicated with them on a few occasions, and they seem unwilling
or unable to answer this question for me. Hoping somebody with some
Windows expertise can help me to rid my computer of any remnants of
this appliation so that I can try a fresh re-install.

Thanks.