Old March 30th 07, 11:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal,nyc.politics

Default Does the FBI Have Jurisdiction to Investigate USCF Election Fraud?

Does the FBI Have Jurisdiction to Investigate USCF Election Fraud?

The USCF is a 501c4 corporation and 501c4 is a federal statute.

This election is filled with outrageous fraud, including two different
Fake Sam Sloan's posting under my name and a new entity judgmental @
clerk.com making all sorts of outrageously false statements about me,
such as repeatedly claiming that I am a child molester, when in
reality I have never been arrested, convicted, charged, accused,
alleged or investigated for any such offense or any related offense.

Even on the USCF Forums, there have been at least two likely fake
personalities posting there, George and Chris Falter, both of whom
attack me and support a rival candidate.

I think I know who is behind all these fake postings and it is a rival
candidate.

I have been suspended by a committee of stooges hand picked by USCF
President Bill Goichberg, who opposes me for election, so I cannot
respond to attacks by these fake people on the USCF Forums. They are
allowed to continue to attack me and I am not allowed to defend
myself.

What I am wondering is: Is this a federal crime? Can the FBI be called
in to investigate this and to make arrests?

Simply posting to the Internet under a fake name is not a federal
offense. However, doing so to influence the outcome of an election
might be a crime. Also, banning me, a candidate, from posting to the
USCF Forums especially when I am being attacked there might be a
federal offense.

Does anybody know the answer to these questions?

Old March 30th 07, 12:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal,nyc.politics

Fake Sam Sloan's posting under my name and a new entity judgementday @

Old March 30th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal,nyc.politics

As I understand it, on 30 Mar 2007 03:32:54 -0700, "samsloan"
wrote:

Does the FBI Have Jurisdiction to Investigate USCF Election Fraud?

Short answer: No.

--
Kent
Recuerdo del Fin Del Mundo!