Old April 4th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Vista and Chessmaster

Before I install CM9k or CM10k on my new Custa computer,, I'd like to know
if there are compatibility or other problem.Anybody know?

Wilma
Old April 6th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

No responses? Not a good sign. Guess I'll just plug 'er in and see.
Wilma

Wilma wrote in
. 125.201:

Old April 9th 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Still don't independently about CM10k, but cm9k is NOT Vista
compatible.I tried to install, and it told me I did;t have sufficiant
disk space. I had 271 GB available. heh. I'm used to irrelevant error
messages, though. Anyway, I called the HP fix line, and they told me
CM9k was not compatible with Vista. I'll take information as definitive.

Hearing lots of moaning about Vista.

Wilma

cbseries wrote in
:

-
Before I install CM9k or CM10k on my new Custa computer,, I'd like to
know if there are compatibility or other problem.Anybody know?

Wilma
-

I do not have Vista or Chessmaster 10 but I'd be interested in

learning
how you make out with Chessmaster 9000 on Vista.

On the Chessmaster forum I read that Chessmaster 10 installs o.k. for
most folks. Or problems are easily fixed. Except the online playing
feature.

Please let us know how it goes for you.