Old April 7th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chessmaster 7000

7 y/old Grandnephew is visiting and has been playing Chess with his Dad who
isn't with us.i have him my son's old CM 7000 but only disc 1 is in
box...runs fine on this Xp pc...what does disc 2 have?

--
Thanks
Hank

Old April 7th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Should say
7 y/old Grandnephew is visiting and has been playing Chess with his Dad who
isn't with us.i LET HIM have my son's old CM 7000 but only disc 1 is in

Old April 8th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Apr 7, 11:20 am, "hankus" wrote:
7 y/old Grandnephew is visiting and has been playing Chess with his Dad who
isn't with us.i have him my son's old CM 7000 but only disc 1 is in
box...runs fine on this Xp pc...what does disc 2 have?

--
Thanks
Hank

Disc 2 contains audio files that are required for certain features.
I'm pretty sure that you won't be able to access any of the audio
tutorials or Josh Waitzkin audio-annotated games. But all other
features will be playable.

And you're pretty lucky that your copy work on Windows XP. For most
people it does not work.

Enjoy!

jm