Old April 9th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default ChessBase 9 and Vista ?

Could someone testify if CB9 (which update ?) runs OK under Vista ?

Thanks in advance

Old April 9th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Apr 9, 9:24 am, "Gilles Garrigues"
wrote:
Could someone testify if CB9 (which update ?) runs OK under Vista ?

Thanks in advance

I use Chessbase 9 to store all of my email chess games. I have never
had any problems. The only program I have had trouble with is Shredder
9 with Vista.

Old April 10th 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

oups.com...
wrote:
Could someone testify if CB9 (which update ?) runs OK under Vista ?

Testify? Do I need to swear under a Bible? Could I be charged with Purgery
if I lie?

JMR

Old April 13th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Gilles Garrigues" wrote in message
Sorry guys but english is not my native language ...

Geez...and with a name like "Gilles" and the .fr in the server domain, we
would have sworn English is as native to you as to William F. Buckley!!

I wonder what your native language could actually be.....ribbit, ribbit,
ribbit, etc.

JMR

"I was better but....." a écrit dans le message de
news: [email protected]

oups.com...

Old April 13th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

oups.com...
wrote:
Could someone testify if CB9 (which update ?) runs OK under Vista ?

Thanks in advance

I use Chessbase 9 to store all of my email chess games.

"Store"?, LMAO, you mean to PLAY all of your email chess games.

I have never
had any problems. The only program I have had trouble with is Shredder
9 with Vista.

As was with XP when it first came out.....and probably worse because of the
added control over your computer that Microsoft was shooting for with this
version, there will be major issues with the majority of software running on
Vista until a service pack or two has been released.

JMR

Old April 13th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Gilles Garrigues wrote:
"I was better but....." wrote:
Testify? Do I need to swear under a Bible? Could I be charged with
Purgery if I lie?

Is that like perjury?

Sorry guys but english is not my native language ...

No worries. The is yet another Jason Repa alias and
you can safely ignore everything he says.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Edible Frozen Cat (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ cuddly pet but it's frozen in a block
Old April 14th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"David Richerby" wrote in message
Gilles Garrigues wrote:
"I was better but....." wrote:
Testify? Do I need to swear under a Bible? Could I be charged with
Purgery if I lie?

Is that like perjury?

Again the low elo, low IQ, imbecile named Richerby reveals his inability to
understand concepts by spewing out the results of his spell-check. It's a
sure sign of a moron....the guy who feels the need to correct spelling all
the time. If this were done in handwriting, the mental weakling would be
whining and crying about penmanship, LMAO!

JMR

Old April 14th 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

'a service pack or two'!... you'll be lucky :-)

In article [email protected], I was better but.....
writes

roups.com...
wrote:
Could someone testify if CB9 (which update ?) runs OK under Vista ?

Thanks in advance

I use Chessbase 9 to store all of my email chess games.

"Store"?, LMAO, you mean to PLAY all of your email chess games.

I have never
had any problems. The only program I have had trouble with is Shredder
9 with Vista.

As was with XP when it first came out.....and probably worse because of the
added control over your computer that Microsoft was shooting for with this
version, there will be major issues with the majority of software running on
Vista until a service pack or two has been released.

JMR

--
With best wishes from Eric Hallsworth
45 Stretham Road, Wilburton, Cambs CB6 3RX, England
Old April 14th 07, 09:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

I was better but..... wrote:

As was with XP when it first came out.....and probably worse because of the
added control over your computer that Microsoft was shooting for with this
version, there will be major issues with the majority of software running on
Vista until a service pack or two has been released.

I just bought a copy of Vista and installed it on a test machine.

*I HAD TO DOWNLOAD TWO AND A HALF GIGABYTES OF BUG FIXES FROM MICROSOFT!!!*