Old February 12th 04, 05:18 PM
EireKnight

Default Chess Discounters

I don't know if anyone has already used Chess Discounters, located in
Pennsylvania, but I would like to recommend them. They seem to have
good prices on several items including DGT Boards, are nice people to
deal with, and are responsive to inquiries. I've been eyeing the DGT
Board for a while and broke down when I saw their price and free
shipping. I received it in just a couple of days, and it has been
working fine with the ICC. (It is very nifty to play on the internet
OTB-style.) Anyways, check 'em out.
Old February 14th 04, 02:04 PM
Robert Pawlak

It's also really helpful of them to repeatedly spam everyone on this NG. I
don't see how anyone could avoid not knowing about them.

Bob Pawlak (remove 1et.tw to e-mail)
Chess Assistance
http://www.chessassistance.com
Chess Reviews