Old February 16th 04, 07:37 AM
Sidney Cadot

Default Avoid Mike Leahy and his garbage software

newsgroup_mail wrote:

First of all idiot, I know you don't have enough intelligence be able to
turn the computer on by yourself. Uneducated idiot clerks like yourself
always ramble on about intelligence, so as to compensate for your
intellectual deficient.

I think you mean "intellectual deficit".

Now be on your way, before I tell mom you've been using the computer.

- Sidney

Old February 16th 04, 09:48 AM
newsgroup_mail

Only those without the capacity of higher thought focus on the correcting of
spelling and grammar.

Old February 16th 04, 02:58 PM
Euclid

Default X-Complaints-To: [email protected]

"newsgroup_mail" wrote in message
news[email protected]
[snip]

Old February 16th 04, 06:00 PM
Ricky Robbins

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:10:41 GMT, "newsgroup_mail"
wrote:

rofl, this is either one of Leahy's buddies are him under another ID. Don't
waste your money on this crap software folks.....I'm not just saying that
because the idiot started spamming me, although that is another reason not
to like the guy.

I've downloaded and used Leahy's software, the Lite version. Worked
fine, as advertised. I didn't notice any additional e-mail, other
than what was expected from his agreement to read the stuff he would
send. I have not upgraded to the purchased version and, at least now,
don't expect to. But the Lite version works fine. I'm not sure what
upset your applecart about the software, but I really doubt Leahy has
any need to post under a different name to defend Bookup. Plenty of
folks use it and like it. I am beginning to wonder if you have an
ulterior motive for your posts.

Ricky

Old February 16th 04, 06:08 PM
Ricky Robbins

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 03:59:51 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

Funny how all these folks that want to trash Mike come across as classless
Jr. High School kids.

Yeah, I thought he might actually have a reasonable beef with the
software, though his first post didn't actually inspire much
confidence. I'm not sure what his problem with Leahy might be, but
later posts have shown he obviously has much more serious problems to
deal with in life than the chess software about which he's
complaining.

Ricky

Old February 16th 04, 10:37 PM
newsgroup_mail

wrote:

[...]

No alterior motive my friend, but I am suprised you claim that you didn't
get a handful of emials from the guy. How long ago did you install Bookup
Lite? He actually seemed like a very decent and nice guy, untill the emails
started flooding in, and he wouldn't respond to my repeated requests for
them to stop. Now he is lying about the whole thing in the newsgroups.

Old February 16th 04, 10:40 PM
newsgroup_mail

Default Email Complaints To: [email protected]

"Euclid" is an off topic poster who posts only to incite flame wars. This
latest post of his is totally off-topic and does not have anything to do
with the thread. ISP's consider off-topic posting to be a serious matter.

I have sent a complaint to his ISP and I encourage you to do the same. Copy
the full email header and send to:

If we all band together we can rid the newsgroups of these trolls!

Old February 16th 04, 10:49 PM
newsgroup_mail

Go ahead, buy the software "Ricky"! Stupid punkass troll idiots like you
deserve to get taken!

Old February 16th 04, 11:04 PM
Dick Schneiders

Go ahead, buy the software "Ricky"! Stupid punkass troll idiots like you
deserve to get taken!

Geez, this pre-teener learned a new word, and he even spelled it correctly,
unlike much of his stuff.
Old February 16th 04, 11:12 PM
newsgroup_mail

You're the pre-teener Shneiders. Let me guess, you have an elo below 1600
right? Amazing how I can predict such things.