Old April 22nd 07, 04:09 PM
Junior Member

Default Pro Deo in Winboard Help Needed

incomplete information

Last edited by cbseries : February 6th 08 at 12:41 AM Reason: incomplete information
Old April 23rd 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"cbseries" wrote in message

I have the chess engine Pro Deo 1.2 set up as a Winboard engine in
Winboard_X. I can't figure out which Pro Deo file I need to make
changes to, to change the engine personalities and hash table size.

The only file I can see that might be the correct one to alter is the
prodeo.cpevar file, but when I make changes to that file the entries in
the param.txt file do not change to reflect the changes I made in the
prodeo.cpevar file. So I can't get a verification that the changes I
made took effect.

You need to make a parameter adjustment to the pro.cx9210 file. When that's
done you'll see a change in the daisy.cp649 commensurate with the hal.ww2001
and the wb2uci.eng will be adjusted accordingly.

JMR