Old February 17th 04, 12:23 AM
egis

Default Shredder 8 Edition 2004

hi hi

Does anybody know about Shredder 8 E'04?

i found:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASI...1/sr=2-4/ref=s
r_aps_prod_4_2/302-1011078-2673634

It will be released on 3 of March.

The price 27.49 ? vs 49.99 ? previous version
(http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASI...81/sr=2-3/ref=
sr_aps_prod_3_2/302-1011078-2673634).

Official publisher: Koch Media Deutschland GmbH
http://www.softunity.com//ECD530005K...5866701725108/

As it has also one year subscription to playchess.com, I will try it

Chessbase introduced Shredder 8 by Steve Lopez yesterday (16 Feb.) (
http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=1478 ),
and I was amused by the wood 3D board. But no word about Edition 2004.

Is a problem to use Shredder 8 3d board with Fritz's engines? I own Fritz
8, but my playchess license going to end
I hope yes

Could someone say / add something what whould change / strengthen my mind?

thnx
egis

Old February 17th 04, 12:30 AM
Don Corleone

Same thing, different publisher...

In fact there's plenty of games released by various software companies...
for example Chess Tiger.

Old February 17th 04, 07:59 AM
HD

egis skrev:
[...]

If you already have Fritz 8, why not go for the CB version of Shredder
8, so the things can run smoothly under the same GUI, and in addition
get a year extra at Playchess?
BTW: Chessbase released Shredder 8 in the middle of January.

HD

Old February 17th 04, 10:53 PM
egis

i don't need it right now. so i will wait and safe my money.

"Mark Messier" wrote in message
. net...
Shredder 8 is available now www.chesscentral.com as I just bought a copy.

"egis" wrote in message