Old February 17th 04, 04:01 AM
Chris Kantack

Default handheld chess computer information here

For those of you new to rec.games.chess.computer, I just want to post a note
mentioning that I have a site with information on handheld chess computers.

It mostly covers the Excalibur handhelds because I've done some debugging of
their prototypes. (But I'm not employed or paid by Excalibur in any way.)

I do have a review of Chess Tiger for the Palm and (coming soon) a
ChessGenius review will also be posted within a few weeks.

Here's a quick list of my main pages:

LCD Chess home page (My "home page" for chess.)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/home.htm

Talking LCD Chess (Plays great chess and talks! Less than $25.)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...talkinglcd.htm

Touch Chess (great PDA-style chess computer for less than $50.)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...excltchess.htm

Chess Station (Slick handheld that can dock with a small chessboard!)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...essstation.htm

Chess Tiger (for the Palm PDA computers):
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...chesstiger.htm

Also at my site:

Alexandra (Talking tabletop computer for less than $60)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l.../alexandra.htm

King Arthur (another great tabletop chess computer)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...kingarthur.htm

GameTime II (Digital chess timer)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...s/gametime.htm

Dan Heisman' "A Parent's Guide to Chess" (A book review)
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/l...rentsguide.htm

Enjoy my reviews!

Thanks,

Chris Kantack
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/home.htm
(remove the "nospampls" from my email address if replying by email)