Old February 17th 04, 05:59 PM
Michael Wäsch

Default create nalimov tablebases

Hi,

ist there any known program that would let me generate nalimov tablebases
and that let me specify exactly which tablebases to build, which means more
precisely that I specify the pieces I want to have calculated instead of a
given list of tablebases of which I can choose from?

Michael

Old February 17th 04, 08:34 PM
Anders Thulin

Michael Wäsch wrote:

ist there any known program that would let me generate nalimov tablebases
and that let me specify exactly which tablebases to build, which means more
precisely that I specify the pieces I want to have calculated instead of a
given list of tablebases of which I can choose from?

The tbgen program from the Crafty FTP-site? It's not quite as flexible
as you might wish, though.

--
Anders Thulin http://www.algonet.se/~ath

Old February 17th 04, 09:20 PM
Michael Wäsch

Hi,

The tbgen program from the Crafty FTP-site? It's not quite as flexible
as you might wish, though.

It definetly is not.

Michael