Old May 4th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Website for viewing my games

Does a website exist where I can upload a png file and then get a
unique url to view my game? Similar to upload an image to flickr and
get a unique url to the image.

Regards,

Jan N ordgreen

Old May 4th 07, 09:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

damezumari wrote:
Does a website exist where I can upload a png file and then get a
unique url to view my game? Similar to upload an image to flickr and
get a unique url to the image.

Not that I'm aware of. I'd've thought that anyone who's interested
enough to look through a chess game will have a copy of winboard/
xboard and be able to deal with the PGN without going through a web
page.

If it is important to use a web page, Fritz will certainly output HTML
versions of games that you can manually upload to a website of your
choosing; perhaps SCID can also do this.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Adult Goldfish (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ fish that you won't want the children
Old May 4th 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Thanks for the answers!

I have made my own solution he

http://www.easyquestion.net/chess/viewer.php

Please read the comments below the chess board.

Regards,

Jan Nordgreen

Old May 5th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"damezumari" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the answers!

I have made my own solution he

http://www.easyquestion.net/chess/viewer.php

MyViewer is a nice choice. I use it myself.

Jason

Old May 15th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

damezumari wrote:
Thanks for the answers!

I have made my own solution he

http://www.easyquestion.net/chess/viewer.php

That is definitely one of the solutions...

But here is an actual answer to your question...

http://chesslog.de/

They let you paste and save your PGN's which you can than link to in
your blog.

Cheers