Old May 4th 07, 09:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Where can I find interesting chess puzzles?

I am looking for chess puzzles those are

1. Where white and black has more or less equal power. Or the winner
has less power.
2. Mate in less than or equal to 4 moves.
3. Puzzles should have some value when playing real chess. (Not the
ones where mate in 2, and also mate in 3, 4 etc exists. We tend to
break our head trying to find the "mate in 2" where the board
indicates clearly that more or less any move will eventually lead to a
win. I am not sure about the usefulness of solving such puzzles. I
find that most of the puzzles posted has significant material and
positional advantage for the eventual winner).

Where can I find these?