Old February 19th 04, 02:46 AM
Martin Wilber

Default Bookup video

I am just getting started using Bookup. It looks great but it has a lot
of features that are new to me. One suggestion would be a video that
one could download on the internet that illustrated someone using it.
Something like illustrating how one would use it before and after an OTB
tournament.

There are videos for learning to use MS Word, etc, but a video showing
how to use some of the chess related computer programs would be great.

Marty
Old February 19th 04, 03:37 AM
Mike Leahy

"Martin Wilber" wrote in message
.net...
I am just getting started using Bookup. It looks great but it has a lot
of features that are new to me. One suggestion would be a video that
one could download on the internet that illustrated someone using it.
Something like illustrating how one would use it before and after an OTB
tournament.

There are videos for learning to use MS Word, etc, but a video showing
how to use some of the chess related computer programs would be great.

Marty

Thanks, Marty.

I'm working on a computer video based on suggestions by another Bookup user
who is familiar with Lotus Screencam. I'll let you know.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Old February 19th 04, 03:52 PM
Nonyz

"Mike Leahy" wrote in message news:ncWYb.3489

I'll let you know.

Spam_List++;
LOL!

WARNING......BOOKUP is a scam being run by a single, out-of-work, hack programmer who is a known con-artist that makes posts here under many aliases! BEWARE!! newsnewsnews rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 38 August 14th 06 06:34 AM
Old Bookup Files?? Gollum rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 2 June 7th 04 01:57 PM
Bookup is great software! Dan Scoones rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 11 February 28th 04 09:35 PM
Deactivating CM9000 opening video? Gregory Topov rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 5 January 30th 04 04:02 PM
Bookup problem Ajan rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 3 October 12th 03 11:59 PM