Old May 15th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Need a copy of Fritz 7 for my Dad

My dad wants to run Fritz on his PC,
but it's too old to run Fritz 8 or later.

He has a legit copy of Fritz 7, but the
CD is cracked (physically). We cannot buy
a copy of Fritz 7 anywhere that I can find.

Is there someone out there who has upgraded
to Fritz 8/9/10 and has a copy of the Fritz 7
CD ROM which he doesn't need anymore, could I
get it for him?

We will pay shipping etc.

Thanks very much.

please reply by e-mail if possible with Fritz
in the title.
--
| He had a shorter, more scraggly, and even less |
| flattering beard than Yassir Arafat, and Escalante |
Old May 15th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

PS Mine is a copy, original broke but do have the key code