Old February 22nd 04, 06:05 AM
Pedro Castro

Default I dont understand what is a tombstone

ELECTRONIC T-NOTES FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 15, 2003

THE COOLEST CHESS PROBLEM EVER
If 1.Kd9, 1.Ke9, or 1.Kf9 no #
then 1..Ka9, 1..kb9

Old February 22nd 04, 12:27 PM
HD

Pedro Castro skrev:
ELECTRONIC T-NOTES FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 15, 2003

THE COOLEST CHESS PROBLEM EVER
If 1.Kd9, 1.Ke9, or 1.Kf9 no #
then 1..Ka9, 1..kb9

When your'e dead & gone, maybe then you'll be barried and get a stone
with your name, date of birth, date of death and so on. Maybe someone
who knows you well even put a chess-puzzle at it...