Old May 18th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Online chess on your mobile

Hi,

We're interested in some chess enthusiasts giving our new Chess Server
a go. It works as a mobile 'applet' in our platform for Windows
Mobiles, called Sqij(TM). The platform supports an ever growing array
of applets that provide a rich mobile web experience, like traffic
incident alerts, stock market information and alerts, and more.

The Chess applet lets you play any other Sqij user in real-time on
your Windows Mobile. All wireless data is kept to a minimum to save
you money!

For now, all applets are free to use. The Chess applet is, however,
still very much in beta. We'd appreciate your comments in the event of
finding bugs. There is a lot more we hope to add to it, like player
statistics, etc.

Just go he http://www.sqij.com
And click on the Download button.

Setup Note: after installing to your device and signing in, select the
"Add a Sqij" icon, and enter 'chess' in the Search Box and press ENTER
(or the 'Go' button).

regards,
Scott Powell
Director, Sqij Communications.