Old February 23rd 04, 07:35 PM
Amerzone

Default Batch EPD copy as RTF

I am aware that EPD2Diag can copy the contents of a line (string) in an EPD
file to the clipboard as RTF, and then with a simple paste in Notepad I can
get the characters for the fonts used to represent the chess board. But this
works with one line only, so I have to repeat for each diagram (each line)
in the EPD file to get all the diagrams. Is there any tool that can do this
in batch? I've searched and googled a lot, but didn't manage to find
anything...

Old February 24th 04, 12:29 PM
Mark van der Leek

You could try my EPD2RTF.

Download it at www.wmlsoftware.com/download.html

Mark.

Old February 24th 04, 06:07 PM
Amerzone

Mark van der Leek wrote:

You could try my EPD2RTF.

Download it at www.wmlsoftware.com/download.html

Thanks, Mark, this works like a swiss clock. I may revert with a few
questions.