Old May 25th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.analysis

Default New slate: Sloan, Jones, Lux and Goodall

This is the winning team that will keep the tradition of the USCF. As
a slate, we have nearly 150 years of experience. Vote for us and not
for the SP team. We're the best.

Remember these great names:

Sam Sloan
Stephen Jones
Joe Lux
Mike Goodall

This will be the team that will protect the USCF tradition. Don't vote
for the SP team.

Old May 25th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.analysis
Rob Rob is offline

On May 24, 9:44 pm, samsloan wrote:
This is the winning team that will keep the tradition of the USCF. As
a slate, we have nearly 150 years of experience. Vote for us and not
for the SP team. We're the best.

Remember these great names:

This is taken from the website of a USCF Board member, Sam Sloan:
http://www.samsloan.com/pokeplot.htm

http://www.samsloan.com/aminmina.htm

http://www.samsloan.com/donmoon.htm

http://www.samsloan.com/sailormoon.htm

Above are images and descriptions taken from Sam Sloan's website.
He also claims there being there in no way impares his ability to
project a positive moral image to children and women. Is this the
type
of leadership that will save the USCF?
Rob