Old February 25th 04, 11:34 AM
Gunny Bunny

Default CM10K Release Date

Anyone here when ChessMaster 10000 will be released and what new features it
will have in it??

Old February 25th 04, 03:08 PM
Ralph Jones

That's a question many people are waiting to hear answered. 7 months
ago UbiSoft was looking for beta testers. Haven't heard a peep since then.

Old February 25th 04, 03:28 PM
Gunny Bunny

The reason I ask is the their is a dramatic price drop at the local software
store, which usually means the next version is coming out soon -

I use Chessbase products for my chess, but I do like to look at the CM 3D
chess pieces -

Old February 25th 04, 08:53 PM
George

"Gunny Bunny" wrote in message ble.rogers.com...
Anyone here when ChessMaster 10000 will be released and what new features it
will have in it??

This is a question that even it's designers don't know completely
yet. Be
patient and it will come. And i hope it will have some new features
and a much stronger engine. One good thing Mr De Koning can add is his
Amazon engine. I could pay some Euro more for this.