Old February 25th 04, 11:52 PM
Henk van Weersel

Default problems with CB 8

dear newsgroup,

Installing CB 8 on windows XP dit not cause any problems. However when i
installed the dutch update my toolbar screen messed up. Deleting and
reinstaling gave the same problem.. Under windows 98 such problems did not
occure.
Is this a known problem ? and is there a solution fore it.
I want the update because it has better possibilities to interfere with
Fritz 8.
Greetings Henk van Weersel

May the wind swiften youre kites and the sun illuminate youre chesspieces.