Old February 27th 04, 11:12 PM
Alberich

Default Okay. What rumored features are in for Fritz 9.0?

What new features are scheduled to appear in Chessbase Fritz 9.0? I'd
like to know. Any ideas on this?
Old February 27th 04, 11:36 PM
Don Corleone

No news yet on "the scene".

. ..

Old February 27th 04, 11:57 PM
Gunny Bunny

When is F9 expected out ?

When is CB9 expected out ?

"Don Corleone" wrote in message
No news yet on "the scene".

. ..

Old February 28th 04, 03:11 AM
Ralph Jones

It seems Chessbase is rather closed mouthed when it comes to future
releases. Myself, I'm debating on purchasing Pocket Fritz, however I'm a
bit paranoid that PF3 will come out shortly after I purchase it. No
response from an email I sent them either.

Old March 18th 04, 12:32 PM
matt -`;'-

"Alberich" wrote in message
. ..
What new features are scheduled to appear in Chessbase Fritz 9.0? I'd
like to know. Any ideas on this?

I think they will be implementing a positronic cereberal polymorphic
holographical transindencializing interface. You won't just play 3D, you
will *be* 3D. But that's just a rumor...