Old February 29th 04, 12:41 AM
Nonyz

Default Clarifications

Noah,
You're a real despicable character - on one hand you have drippy
anti-war signatures to your posts and on the other you claim to have
wanted to _kill_ a dog coz it showed aggressive tendencies towards
your mother!
You try to come across as a calm, mature individual on this group,
using words like 'sir.' Where's the wisdom in trying to _kill_ an
innocent animal? Dogs aren't evil, they're just... dogs! Did you feel
like a tough guy when you typed that out? Came across as pretty
retarded, let me assure you!

Jason,
You're way out of control dude! You give this place the entertainment
value it so badly lacks! Ruffle those starched shirts a little, I say!
Rock on, dude!

Mike,
Look what I found!
http://www.pornolize.com/pornolize4?...www.bookup.com
Old February 29th 04, 01:36 AM
Noah Roberts

Nonyz wrote:
Noah,
You're a real despicable character - on one hand you have drippy
anti-war signatures to your posts and on the other you claim to have
wanted to _kill_ a dog coz it showed aggressive tendencies towards
your mother!

If an animal has someone I love cornered and is showing signs it plans
to make an attack I am not going to let this happen. Yes, I would have
killed that dog. I am not going to wait for it to maim my mother and
then have the police do it (who by the way won't help unless such an
event has occurred). I do not want to kill the dog, but I may have to.

You try to come across as a calm, mature individual on this group,
using words like 'sir.' Where's the wisdom in trying to _kill_ an
innocent animal? Dogs aren't evil, they're just... dogs!

Correct, dogs are not evil. Dogs are animals. Dogs can be both
dangerous and deadly, or they can be loving and kind. Vicious animals
have no place among people. I do blame owners for this behavior but
nothing can be done about that. When your dog comes onto my property
and threatens to maim my family I have every right to meet that threat
with force. I can't reason with the dog and say, "Please don't attack
my mother," because the dog cannot understand that type of reasoning. I
can only reason with the owner not to let their dog run around attacking
people. If that fails I must kill the dog before it kills someone I
love. It is unfortunate, I agree, but absolutely necessary.

Did you feel
like a tough guy when you typed that out? Came across as pretty
retarded, let me assure you!

You have the right to that opinion. Let me ask you though, what would
you do? Someone's insane animal is going to attack your mother, or your
wife, or your child. It is going to do so in your own yard and there is
no escape. Are you going to just watch?

in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." - Bush

Old February 29th 04, 03:07 PM
Euclid

"Noah Roberts" wrote in message

If an animal has someone I love cornered and is showing signs it plans
to make an attack I am not going to let this happen. Yes, I would have
killed that dog. I am not going to wait for it to maim my mother and
then have the police do it (who by the way won't help unless such an
event has occurred). I do not want to kill the dog, but I may have to.
____________________________

Although none of this relates to chess...

I've always been a dog lover, but I'll have to agree with that...

I had a similar situation recently with a neighbor's unfriendly & dangerous
Rottweiler. It acted like it wanted to attack me whenever I was outside in
my yard. A fence was between us, but it wasn't very tall, and the dog could
have jumped it. I let the owner of the dog know, but he was totally
unfriendly too, and wouldn't do anything. I then let police and local dog
pound people know, but they wouldn't do anything either. So it was left
entirely up to me.

Then... My sister was coming for visit, and one of the more traumatic
experiences in her life was a previous attack by a Rottweiler. Yes, you
guessed it, if necessary I would have shot the dog. I then confronted the
dog's owner in such a fashion that he realized what might happen, and
fortunately he moved away quickly.
-E

[I always thought well of Nonyz before these recent posts by him, and hope
he recovers OK soon, whatever the problem.]

Old February 29th 04, 03:16 PM
Mark

"Euclid" wrote in message

[I always thought well of Nonyz before these recent posts by him, and hope
he recovers OK soon, whatever the problem.]

It's become apparent that Nonyz and his alter ego, Jason, are emotionally
disturbed. These exchanges serve no purpose. Arguing with those who have
no moral compass is like arguing with a brick wall. Stop responding and
they will tire eventually.

Mark

Old March 1st 04, 03:27 AM
Nonyz

"Euclid" wrote in message thlink.net...

[I always thought well of Nonyz before these recent posts by him, and hope
he recovers OK soon, whatever the problem.]

Awww! That really hurts... considering that I wasn't even _aware_ of
your existence upto now...

Old March 2nd 04, 05:54 PM
Euclid

"Nonyz" wrote in message
om...
"Euclid" wrote in message
thlink.net...

[I always thought well of Nonyz before these recent posts by him, and hope
he recovers OK soon, whatever the problem.]

Awww! That really hurts... considering that I wasn't even _aware_ of
your existence upto now...

Sorry, wasn't intended to sting, only to elevate consciousnesses. Also
you're excused, because we just landed on this planet and are still checking
it out for compatibility with advanced life forms, so our methods are
perhaps still crude.
-E