Old February 29th 04, 04:12 AM
Douglas Crowe

Default SSDF List...anyone have a link to it?Thanks.

I thought I had the link but apparently not..I have often
questioned the thought though,how accurate is it?Thanks.
Old February 29th 04, 05:06 AM
Euclid

http://w1.859.telia.com/~u85924109/ssdf/
Good question. I don't know...but more importantly perhaps -- I don't know
of anything better!
--
Euclid

news

Old February 29th 04, 06:59 AM
Douglas Crowe

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 05:06:39 GMT, "Euclid" wrote:

http://w1.859.telia.com/~u85924109/ssdf/
Good question. I don't know...but more importantly perhaps -- I don't know
of anything better!

Thanks Euclid....I guess it's close anyway.Appreciate it.
Old February 29th 04, 10:20 PM
George

Douglas Crowe wrote in message . ..
I thought I had the link but apparently not..I have often
questioned the thought though,how accurate is it?Thanks.

Don't you think it's easier to write at GOOGLE the simple word "SSDF" to
find the link?

What do you mean with accurate? It's too general to answer.
Old March 2nd 04, 11:13 AM
HD

George skrev:

You can see the number of games in the list, along with some other
statistical data. To get an impression how the matches are conducted,
you can download the games provided by Tony Hedlund (link at the site).
But as an general informaton, they seem to play 20 games against each other.

40 or some times more, games against each other. 20 with black and 20 with white
for every program.

Right! I was - in memory - reffering to an other rating-page.

HD

Old March 5th 04, 09:31 AM
Peter Vass

http://w1.859.telia.com/~u85924109/ssdf/

Peter

"Douglas Crowe" píse v diskusním príspevku
news