Old June 4th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Hal Bogner and Stephen Jones

We know that Hal Bogner is the mastermind behind the candidacy of
Stephen Jones. We know that Hal Bogner committed illegal and unethical
acts by revealing confidential information and members' private
information.

Then he forwarded this information to candidate Stephen Jones for
political purpose. How can we trust Stephen Jones? He refused to speak
out against Bogner. Jones asked for everything to be in the open
except issues involving him and Bogner.

How can we be sure that Stephen Jones is not connected with Hal Bogner?