Old March 1st 04, 09:40 PM
Gunny Bunny

Default Yahoo Chess Server versus Everyone Else !!

I was just at Yahoo Chess Server and notice over 10,000 people playing
chess, at the same time !!

I go to FICS and see 800 people on a good night.

FICS with Winboard is on another level from Yahoo Chess, so why do so many
people play there ?

In fact, Yahoo Chess is a joke !!

Strange

Old March 1st 04, 10:47 PM
Edward D. Collins

This brings to mind yet another article I wrote, also about five years ago,
titled

Yahoo Chess vs. the Chess Servers

http://www.edcollins.com/chess/yahoo-vs-servers.htm

Ed Collins