Old March 2nd 04, 03:11 AM
Ear e

Default Id play my IVAN computer vs your Fritz , Shredder or Hercules

Id play IVAN vs your computer .....

Do you think IVAN can win against any of those 3 i named ??

we could just go into a chat room that there are no people in and play
level I or 2 vs each other..

My new computer IVAN is good...

Old March 2nd 04, 11:09 AM
HD

Who are you trying to communcate with?
Obviously IVAN isn't some unknown russian GM, but an unkown chess computer.
And who have you named? And to whom? And are they aware of it?

Anyway, good luck in the chatroom!

Old March 3rd 04, 07:09 PM
Ear e

IVAN is a Chess Computer made by Excalibur Company ....
I said meet in a chat room that way we can make the moves in real time
If we play over E mail then it would take forever......
regularly these computers sell for 70 $ but the store i bought it at
was going out of business so i was able to get it for 34 $ ........

Old March 3rd 04, 07:14 PM
Ear e

Id just like to see how IVAN would stack up aginst them 3
programs....Throw in Chess Tiger too.....

Old March 5th 04, 05:35 PM
Ear e

These 3 are scared of Ivan......