Old June 9th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default [FR] searching for Scisys leonardo manual

Hi,

I just bought a leonardo art.NO.510 from SciSys unfortunately incomplete
(just the board).
I tested it and it works with a 9v adaptator.
I'm looking fot the manual on the net but can't get it.
Does someone can send me a link or a scan please.

Thanks,
Raf