Old June 9th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Annotating games in Chessmaster 9000

I've just gotten my Chessmaster 9000 out after not using it much when
I bought it.

I would like to input an annotated game from a book I am reading.

I know how to save the game but how do I input the notes about the
game for each move.

Thank you.
Old June 10th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Jun 9, 1:43 pm, Bill wrote:
I've just gotten my Chessmaster 9000 out after not using it much when
I bought it.

I would like to input an annotated game from a book I am reading.

I know how to save the game but how do I input the notes about the
game for each move.

Thank you.

First, press CTRL+3 to open the Annotation window. Make sure that the
"Player" tab is selected. Navigate to a move that you want to
annotate, then press the "Edit" button in the Annotation window. Type
your annotation and press "OK", and it will be saved the next time you
save the game.

jm