Old June 17th 07, 08:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chessmastr 9000

Someone knows how to enlarge chess board. I can only move it across the
screen, but can't enlarge it.

Old June 18th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Jun 17, 12:12 am, "gigs" wrote:
Someone knows how to enlarge chess board. I can only move it across the
screen, but can't enlarge it.

If you have a wheelmouse, just scroll the wheel. If you don't have a
wheelmouse, then, while holding down the ALT key, left-click on the
board (on a square that doesn't have a piece on it), then drag the
mouse up and down to zoom in or out on the board.

jm