Old June 19th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default crafty annotateh

The results from annotateh are really great, but is there a way to
enable a printer to display a board on a single page? The board is a
table and the table is html; to my knowledge this is device
independent. I've read something about a style command p style=page-
break-befoauto will this ensure that each diagram is not split
between pages?

Is there a way for crafty to convert the html images to png, jpg,
etc.? That would prevent the problem.

Too, is there any way to force crafty to print a diagram at a
predetermined number of moves if it has not printed one by default of
analysis? For example, I would like to have a diagram about every 10
ply, but if crafty agrees with each of the players this will not
happen.

Finally, is there any way for crafty to convert this annotate into pgn
format that I could then import into pgn mentor, chessbase, or several
other program?