Old March 7th 04, 06:30 AM
CricketConnoisseur

Default I HAVE BEATEN CHESSMASTER HIMSELF ON CM 8000

I have beaten Chessmaster himself many times in practice games on
CM8000. However, recently I beat Chessmaster himself in a rated game
on my computer.

After I beat him the computer congratulated me and printed out a
certificate congratulating me on this achievement.

It sure feels good.

Regards,

Chessplayer
Old March 7th 04, 08:39 AM
matt -`;'-

"CricketConnoisseur" wrote in message
om...
I have beaten Chessmaster himself many times in practice games on
CM8000. However, recently I beat Chessmaster himself in a rated game
on my computer.

After I beat him the computer congratulated me and printed out a
certificate congratulating me on this achievement.

It sure feels good.

Regards,

Chessplayer

Oh come on now, don't kill us with the suspense, post your game!

Regards,
matt

Old March 7th 04, 05:15 PM
Wilma

I wonder if Larry Christensen saw your post. heh. Congratulations. I'll
never get there. Hope you'll post your game. I won't ask you to reveal who
you are. I'm not even curious. Not even curious...not even curious...WHO ARE
YOU! oops. Sorry.

Wilma

Old March 7th 04, 08:29 PM
CricketConnoisseur

"matt -`;'-" wrote in message ...
"CricketConnoisseur" wrote in message
om...
I have beaten Chessmaster himself many times in practice games on
CM8000. However, recently I beat Chessmaster himself in a rated game
on my computer.

After I beat him the computer congratulated me and printed out a
certificate congratulating me on this achievement.

It sure feels good.

Regards,

Chessplayer

Oh come on now, don't kill us with the suspense, post your game!

Regards,
matt

It has taken me more than a year to figure it out. I will not post my
game. However, because you have asked I will give you a valuable hint.

Try and figure out a way to trap the computer.

Regards,

Chessplayer

Old March 7th 04, 11:37 PM
David Richerby

CricketConnoisseur wrote:
It has taken me more than a year to figure it out. I will not post my
game. However, because you have asked I will give you a valuable hint.

Try and figure out a way to trap the computer.

And here's a valuable hint for beating Kramnik. Try and figure out a way
to get him into checkmate.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Indelible Disposable Boss (TM):
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ it's like a middle manager but you
Old March 8th 04, 12:19 AM
CricketConnoisseur

"Wilma" wrote in message k.net...
I wonder if Larry Christensen saw your post. heh. Congratulations. I'll
never get there. Hope you'll post your game. I won't ask you to reveal who
you are. I'm not even curious. Not even curious...not even curious...WHO ARE
YOU! oops. Sorry.

Wilma

It took me more than a year to figure out how to do it. I will not
post the game now. Maybe later. However, I will give you a hint. Try
and trap the computer.

Regards,

Chessplayer

Old March 8th 04, 01:13 AM
Gregory Topov

"CricketConnoisseur" wrote in message
om...
It has taken me more than a year to figure it out. I will not post my
game. However, because you have asked I will give you a valuable hint.

Oh come on, you'll just make it harder for people to believe you if you say
that grin Let's see the game!

Incidentally, what were the time controls of your game?
--
Gregory Topov
"I don't necessarily agree with everything I say." - Marshall McLuhan