Old March 7th 04, 01:49 PM
Solomon Nuffert

Default How to use "personalites" in Crafty?

Hi, Folks!

I downloaded "Crafty_1910_SE" with many personalites, but can't find plain
instruction how to used this capability.
I used Crafty with Arena.
Apreciate any advise.

Be happy!
Solomoon

My valid address pawn04XXlist.ru
instead XX print @

Old March 7th 04, 06:55 PM
pgeorges

Solomon Nuffert a crit :

I downloaded "Crafty_1910_SE" with many personalites, but can't find plain
instruction how to used this capability.
I used Crafty with Arena.

Could you please tell me where this crafty version can be found (did not
get it through google search) ?

Thanks in advance.

Old March 7th 04, 09:43 PM
Solomon Nuffert

Hi!

http://wbec-ridderkerk.nl/html/downl...ty_1910_SE.zip

Old March 8th 04, 12:38 AM
Michael Byrne

"Solomon Nuffert" wrote in message news:[email protected]
Hi, Folks!

I downloaded "Crafty_1910_SE" with many personalites, but can't find plain
instruction how to used this capability.
I used Crafty with Arena.
Apreciate any advise.

Be happy!
Solomoon

My valid address pawn04XXlist.ru
instead XX print @

If you are using Arena - you are half way there -- use the "winboard
to uci adapter" (wb2uci.exe) and import the engine as an "UCI" engine
and then modify the wb2uci.eng file to match your directory path --if
you do it right, you can select one of the 40+ personalities under
the ENGINEENGINE 1/Crafty 19.11 SECONFIGURE menu

Arena is free and is avialble he

http://www.playwitharena.com/

Many Free Winboard engines are here - including the latest "Crafty
19.11 SE" version [Crafty (DC)] under the engine download pulldown
menu

Enjoy!
Old March 8th 04, 07:23 PM
Solomon Nuffert

Hi!

Michael Byrne
. ..
If you are using Arena - you are half way there -- use the "winboard
to uci adapter" (wb2uci.exe) and import the engine as an "UCI" engine
and then modify the wb2uci.eng file to match your directory path --if
you do it right, you can select one of the 40+ personalities under
the ENGINEENGINE 1/Crafty 19.11 SECONFIGURE menu

Done.
All worked well! And under ChessPartner GUI too.
Thanks!
SoloMoon