Old June 22nd 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc

Default mephisto lyon

Anybody know what a Mephisto Lyon stand-alone chess computer might go
for these days? A friend of mine (no, not me, thank God) paid
mega-bucks for one in the early 1990s and hasn't used it for some
time. He says it's in excellent condition. I told him it probably
isn't worth too much, what with Fritz-10, etc., going for about forty
bucks but he thinks it might be of value as an electronic antique.