Old June 22nd 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
jja jja is offline

Default fantasy games must be off extra charges from MLB

we dont want to loose our favorite games dont we? i love this game as
mch as i love baseball.. but hey guys have u heard about this, MLB
attorneys are arguing that online fantasy baseball companies cannot
operate without paying them a license fee to compensate players for
the use of their names. What this would mean is that we fantasy
players may have to ante up.

we must help ourselves to save our games from these extra charges..
sign this petition.
http://www.youchoose.net/pledge/new_...s/from/xavierr