Old March 8th 04, 01:30 PM
Bernardz

Default fritz 8 checking other moves

I have a position that I wish Fritz to examine.

At present it simply examines a very strong line and forgets the rest.

Is there anyway I can get it to report on many different lines other
then me specifying what they are.

--
In dictatorships when things go wrong, people have a plausible person
like Yasser Arafat, Saddam Hussein or Kim Jong-Il to blame whereas we

Observations of Bernard - No 52

Old March 8th 04, 02:00 PM
David Richerby

Bernardz wrote:
I have a position that I wish Fritz to examine.

At present it simply examines a very strong line and forgets the rest.

Is there anyway I can get it to report on many different lines other
then me specifying what they are.

Yes: while in infinite analysis mode, press the + button in the analysis
pane to show more lines.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Evil Clock (TM): it's like a clock
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ but it's genuinely evil!