Old June 24th 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default FRITZ 10 TOURNAMENT PLAY PROBLEM

I have set up a few engine and myself (human). When I click 'run/
continue it plays all the engine vs engine games and the human is not
included (although I am on the table).

If, however, I click on 'next human game' I get to play but then it
does not continue with engine vs engine games.

The help menue suggests I can play my games at any time, but there is
nowhere I can access the menue as when one eng vs eng game concludes,
another starts immediately.

Am I missing something?