Old June 25th 07, 02:41 PM
Junior Member

Default How To Fool Fritz

Chessbanter:

JUNIOR wins over Fritz in Elista WC Computer Chess. I think the best opening BOOK won.
The future world champ chess machine will be the one with best novelty book collection and the future world champ tournament chess player will be the one who knows this book. Or wrote it. Great news for the sport I think. They could be one and the same person! A new "Fischer or Morphy" then.
Sincerely yours, your high risk computer novelty finder,
Currently at AA-Fritz-10-DVD-1.4Ghz,
41-0. Three miniature wins within 11 moves.

Albert H. Alberts, www.howtofoolfritz.com,Amsterdam The Netherlands.