Old June 29th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Looking for beta testers

Some weeks ago I started creating an independed online chess platform.
So far I builded a Windows GUI, client/server and website what's not
ready for public yet. Not all options are finished but I like to have
some feedback special about what features must be in as first or are a
must-have and if playing online chess at big distance or with slow/bad
Internet connections work well. I have protected the download with
login:beta password:test at http://www.chesstraq.com