Old July 6th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Jealously Guarded Secrets Used by Grand Masters

Chess success secrets gives you the very same hardcore tips and
strategies used by Grand Masters to win tournaments for decades!
Just imagine what it'll be like when you put these techniques to use
and start to win more games than ever before, with less effort than
ever before! You'll be able to take on just about anyone...and win
hands down!
Who will you "test" your new found chess techniques on first? A
friend, perhaps a family member?
Maybe you'll head over to your local chess club and challenge one of
the "experts" to a game...and check mate him in 10 or 12 moves.
Imagine the look of disbelief on his face after being beat so easily
by YOU!
Can you picture it? I certainly can! In fact, these strategies have
been used for years to...
"CRUSH The Egos Of Even The Most Experienced Chess Players Lightning
Fast!"
And the best part is...You Can Begin Doing It In As Little As 5
Minutes From Now!
That's because "Chess Success Secrets" was created in ebook form,
which means that you don't have to wait for it to be shipped to you.
Instead, you'll receive it instantly via a simple download link in
your e-mail. This way, you'll be able to "dive in" and start
implementing the strategies contained within the book right away. No
waiting around!
Just think about how much time this information will save you in your
quest to become a better chess player! Look, I'm NOT claiming that
you're going to become the next Kasparov over night, but I can tell
you that these strategies work.
http://chessmlq.blogspot.com/#