Old March 16th 04, 01:52 PM
Steven Wayne

Default ICC and Linux???

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:05:10 -0700, Ralph Jones
wrote:
I thought I'd give ICC a testdrive, and discovered that you can only get the
7day trial if you have MS Windows. Well, at least it works out that way
since you need to download Blitzen which is only available for Windows.

Or is there another way to try it out? Any ideas? I'd kinda like to get a
feel for it before I plunk down $50.

Try FICS, www.freechess.org

It's free all the time.

Steven
--
Are you confident that you appear to be professional in your
electronic communication? Consider this: